a/simmetrie – Italian Association for the study of economic asymmetries is a non-profit cultural association for social promotion, devoted to the study of economic asymmetries.
- We conduct research through our study center, coordinated by a highly qualified scientific committee;
- We organize scientific or informative events to promote debate between the world of research, that of politics and civil society at large;
- We publish working papers to ensure the widest dissemination to the international scientific community of the research that is the object of our mission;
- We collect concrete economic policy briefs;
- We host the opinions of economists, politicians and intellectuals on our blog and in our media library.
Asymmetries are analyzed both in their factual aspect (for example, as relationships between subjects with different contractual powers or different information, or as relationships between countries with different dimensions and institutions), and in the legal and political implications (for example, as an analysis of relations between economic governance and inequality, or as an analysis of the criticalities determined by asymmetrical rules).
The Eurozone crisis has brought to the fore the issue of economic asymmetries (between productive and financial structures of the various countries, between national and supranational rules for governing the economy, between different economic policy responses). The study of this crisis therefore constitutes a privileged, but not exclusive, area of the a/simmetrie activity.
More generally, a/simmetrie aims to intervene in the public debate by producing original research, and disseminating its contents even outside the specialist field, to contribute to the formation of a critical and aware public opinion, and to a more balanced development of social and political reflection on these issues.
This aim is pursued in various ways, including the organization of seminars and conferences, the publication in of scientific contributions, support for informative projects,the meeting of scholars from different geographical, scientific, cultural backgrounds, and their involvement in a common reflection on possible balanced and sustainable development paths for the 21st century economy.
PhD in Public Law, he is Associate Professor of Administrative Law at the Department of Political Sciences of the University of Perugia, where he hold courses of Administrative Law and Digital Media Law.
He is a lecturer in Information Law at the Radio&Television Journalism School in Perugia, and is part of the Cyber Security National Lab – UniPg node.
He is a consultant for the National Anticorruption Authotity (ANAC).
The main subjects of the research activity concern: administrative transparency; the public data regime; administrative organization, also with specific reference to the subjective dimension of impartiality.
Head of communication, studies and strategic marketing at the Banca of Fucino, member of the Board of Directors of Banca Profilo SPA and Head of the internal audit of Arepo BP SPA.
From 2008 to 2015 he was Director of General Affairs and until 2016 secretary of the Board of Directors of Sator SPA.
Graduated and perfected in philosophy at the Scuola Normale of Pisa and the Ruhr University of Bochum in Germany, in addition to extensive publications in the philosophical field, he has published La fabbrica del falso. Strategie della menzogna nella politica contemporanea (Imprimatur, 2016, last edition) Costituzione italiana contro trattati europei. Il conflitto inevitabile (Imprimatur, 2015), Anschluss. L’annessione. L’unificazione della Germania e il futuro dell’Europa (Imprimatur, 2013; ed. ted. 2014, ed. franc. 2015), Titanic Europa. La crisi che non ci hanno raccontato (Aliberti 2012, ed. ted. 2013).
He edited and translated the writings of Karl Marx: Il capitalismo e la crisi (DeriveApprodi 2009, rist. 2010); e di Lenin: Lenin. Economia della Rivoluzione (Il Saggiatore, 2017).
Secretary and Treasurer
Chartered Accountant and Auditor, with a degree in Political Science, he has been a member of the Association since 2014. The main object of his professional activity is tax and administrative consultancy for companies, organizations and professionals. As part of the audit, he specializes in the audit, certification and reporting of projects funded by national and supranational bodies.
- Alberto Bagnai – Università Gabriele d’Annunzio, Chieti-Pescara.
- Luciano Barra Caracciolo – Consiglio di Stato, Roma.
- Claudio Borghi Aquilini – Deputato.
- Sergio Cesaratto – Università di Siena.
- Luca Fantacci – Università Bocconi, Milano.
- Piergiorgio Gawronski – Scuola Superiore di Amministrazione, Roma.
- Vladimiro Giacché – Banca del Fucino.
- Brigitte Granville – Queen Mary University, Londra.
- Piergiorgio Landini – Geografo.
- Benedetto Ponti – Università di Perugia.
- Cesare Pozzi – Università di Foggia e Università LUISS Guido Carli di Roma.
- Jacques Sapir – École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales (EHESS), Parigi.
- Paolo Savona – Emerito, Università LUISS Guido Carli di Roma.
- Anh-Dao Tran – Università di Rouen, Francia.
- Rodrigo Zeidan – NYU Shanghai and Fundação Dom Cabral.
- Giuseppe Sigillò Massara – Link Campus University, Roma.